Maxum® 2000 Solid Colour Siding Stain will provide a fade resistant finish that will enhance the beauty and appearance of the wood substrate - the ideal coating for new or previously coated wood.
Maxum® 2000 is formulated with 100% Acrylic polymers, which along with the rich pigmentation, provides outstanding protection to exterior wood.
- Solid Colour Siding Stain
- Resistant to Extremes in Temperature, Humidity and Constant UV Exposure
- Extremely High Hiding
- Generous "Open Time"
Use on exterior new or previously stained smooth or rough siding, manufactured hardboard siding, shakes, trim, railings, fencing.
- Do not apply when air temperature or substrate temperature is below 10 °C (50 °F).
- Do not apply to hot surfaces.
- When temperatures are over 32 °C (90 ºF), paint early morning or late afternoon.